Cruise 4 (7 days / 6 nights) Starts from
$ 700 per person
Day 1: Arrival Luxor and Tour: (L )
Upon arrival at the Luxor airport or railway station, you will be met by our guide who will take you to visit East Bank (the Temple of Karnak. & Temple of Luxor). Lunch at local restaurant after check in your hotel. free time, (Optional) the Karnak Temple Sound and Light Show. Overnight.
Day 2: Luxor, Esna, and Edfu : (B . L & D)
After breakfast, you check out . then your guide will take you to the West bank ( the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon). Then you will check in cruise. lunch and dinner will be provided during your sail to Esna where you will cross the lock. Overnight.
Day 3: Edfu and Aswan : (B. L & D)
After breakfast, your guide will take you to visit Horus Temple. lunch &dinner while you sail to Aswan. Overnight.
Day 4: Aswan Touring : (B.L&D)
After breakfast, your guide will take you to visit the High Dam, the unfinished obelisk, and the Philae Temple. After Lunch, there a trip around the island of Aswan by felucca. dinner. Overnight.
Day 5: Aswan Free Day: (B.L&D)
After breakfast, Freeday (Optional) to visit Abu Simbel. lunch &dinner while sailing to Kom Ombo. Overnight.
Day 6: Kom Ombo and Luxor : (B.L&D)
After breakfast, your guide will take you to visit Sobek and double temple of Haroeries. lunch &dinner . Overnight.
Day 7: Luxor and Departure
After breakfast, check out (Optional) Hot air balloon ride. Our representative will take you to the airport or train station.
Tour Included :
- 1 Night accommodation in Luxor including breakfast & all taxes .
- Meet and assist at the airport or train station. All transfers.
- Air conditioned private transportation& Felucca ride in Aswan.
- Nile cruise with full board (vegetarian meals are available). On board evening entertainment during cruise
- Egyptian tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites as per itinerary
Tour Excluded :
- Visa to Egypt.
- International& Domestic flights.
- Any optional tours if required.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping. for the guide .driver&cruise srew.
- Meals not listed in your itinerary& Alcoholic and soft drinks with meals.
- Camera fees, souvenirs, laundry costs, telephone
P.S : that prices are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until booked and confirmed. Holidays, festivals, and convention periods may incur a supplementary charge.
Also note that the order of the program can be changed as you like if scheduling allows.