Cruise &hotels (6 days / 5 nights) Starts from $ 555
per person in double :
Day 1: Arrival Luxor and Tour: (L )
Upon arrival at Luxor airport or railway station, you will be met by our guide who will take you to visit East Bank (the Temple of Karnak. & Temple of Luxor). Lunch at local restaurant after check in your hotel. free time, (Optional) the Karnak Temple Sound and Light Show. Overnight.
Day 2: Luxor, Esna, and Edfu : (B . L & D)
After breakfast, you check out . then your guide will take you to the West bank ( the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon). Then you will check in cruise. lunch and dinner will be provided during your sail to Esna where you will cross the lock. Overnight.
Day 3: Edfu and Aswan : (B. L & D)
After breakfast, your guide will take you to visit Horus Temple. lunch &dinner while you sail to Aswan. Overnight.
Day 4: Aswan Touring : (B.L&D)
After breakfast, your guide will take you to visit the High Dam, the unfinished obelisk, and the Philae Temple. After Lunch, there a trip around the island of Aswan by felucca. dinner. Overnight.
Day 5: Aswan Free Day: (B)
After breakfast , check out Our representative will take you to your hotel Free day (Optional) to visit Abu Simbel or Optional(Nubian Village). Overnight.
Day 6: Aswan. Departure
After breakfast, check out. Our representative will take you to the airport or train station.
Tour Included :
- Meet and assist at the airport or train station. All transfers.
- 1 N accommodation in Luxor including breakfast & all taxes (4****) .
- 3 N. Nile cruise with full board. On board evening entertainment during cruise(5****).
- 1 N accommodation in Aswan including breakfast & all taxes (4****) .
- Air conditioned private transportation& Felucca ride in Aswan.
- Egyptian tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites as per itinerary
Tour Excluded :
- Visa to Egypt.
- International& Domestic flights.
- Any optional tours if required.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping. for the guide .driver& cruise crew.
- Meals not listed in your itinerary& Alcoholic and soft drinks with meals.
- Camera fees, souvenirs, laundry costs, telephone
P.S : that prices are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until booked and confirmed. Holidays, festivals, and convention periods may incur a supplementary charge.
Also note that the order of the program can be changed as you like if scheduling allows.