Nile Cruise 2 (5 days / 4 nights)
Starts from $ 460 per person
Day 1: Luxor : (L & D )
Arrive in Luxor at airport or train station where you will be greeted by our representative who will carry you to the boat and provide check in. Your guide will accompany you to visit the East bank ( the Temples of Luxor and Karnak). Lunch and dinner. Overnight in Luxor Optional (Sound & light show)At karnak Temple
Day 2: Luxor and Esna : (B . L & D )
After breakfast, you will be with your guide who will take you to visit the West bank, ( the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon). Then return to the boat for lunch. sail to Esna and cross the lock to Edfu. Dinner . Overnight Cruise.
Day 3: Edfu and Kom Ombo : (B .L &D)
After breakfast, you will be with your guide who will accompany you to the Horus Temple. Then you will sail to Kom Ombo .lunch. Visit Sobek the Crocodile God and the double temple of Haroeries. Dinner. Overnight.
Day 4: Aswan : (B. L &D)
After breakfast. your guide will take you to visit the High Dam, the unfinished obelisk, and Philae Temple. after lunch, there will be a trip around the islands. dinner. Overnight.
Day 5: Departure : (B)
After breakfast, check out. ( Optional ) visiting the Abu Simbel Temple, one of the most famous temples in Egypt for King Ramses II or Optional(Nubian Village)the guide will be ready to join you to the airport or the train station for departure.
- Meet and assist at the airport or train station. All transfers.
- Air conditioned private transportation & Felucca ride.
- Nile cruise with full board (vegetarian meals are available)
- Egyptian tour guide.
- Entrance fees to sites as per itinerary.
- Visa to Egypt.
- International& Domestic flights.
- Any optional tours if required.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping. for the guide and driver&Cruise crew.
- Meals not listed in your itinerary & Alcoholic and soft drinks with meals.
- Camera fees, souvenirs, laundry costs, telephone
P.S : that prices are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until booked and confirmed. Holidays, festivals, and convention periods may incur a supplementary charge.
Also note that the order of the program can be changed as you like if scheduling allows.