Day 01 : Welcome to Luxor. Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you at either Luxor airport or Luxor railway station. After you have collected your luggage he will take you, to your Luxor hotel.
Day 02 : After breakfast you will check out and our representative will transfer you to your cruise boat for your next 7 nights.After lunch start your tour visit the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples return to the boat, and then you can watch as it departs Luxor and sails for Esna. As the Nile flows gently underneath you, dinner overnights.
Day 03 : breakfast on board, and you can watch as the cruise boat crosses the Esna lock to the city of Esna. Once the boat is moored you will visit the Esna Temple, which is located in the center of the town, and is dedicated to the gods Khnum, Neith and Heka. After the visit you will be back to the boat for your lunch while it sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt the Temple of Horus. After your visit to this superb temple you will be back to the boat in plenty of time before it departs Edfu, dinner as the boat sails majestically towards Kom Ombo.overnight.
Day 04 : After breakfast you will go for a visit to the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Horus and Sobek. back to the boat for lunch and then sail to Aswan.Dinner.overnight.
Day 05 : breakfast, you will be driven to see the High Dam, the world’s largest rock filled dam, and then to the Temple of Philae, moved to the island of Agilika after the waters of Lake Nasser flooded its original location. back to the boat for your lunch. Optional (Nubian Village) Dinner Overnight in Aswan.
Day 06 : After breakfast, you will go by felucca, to see the Botanical Gardens on Kitchener Island. The rest of the day is free for you to do as you choose.( Optional Trip) You may choose to visit Abu Simbel to see these marvellous temples, which were originally carved out of a rocky mountainside by Ramses II.by coach.
Day 07 : breakfast the boat sets sail, this time downstream, for Kom Ombo once again. That day you can visit the temple early in the morning before the boat heads off to Edfu. After lunch you will cross the locks at Esna, once again, as the boat heads back to Luxor.
Day 08 : Early breakfast . then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings; the magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahri finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon. Back to your boat for your lunch, and then you can enjoy your dinner .overnight.
Day 09 : breakfast on the boat before you have to check out and then are transferred to Luxor airport, or Luxor railway station, by our representative.
- 1 night's accommodation in Luxor on a bed and breakfast basis
- 7 night's accommodation on board a Nile cruiser on a full board basis (all meals included)
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Private and personalized sightseeing shore excursions for 7 nights on the cruise
- Private English speaking guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Arrival/departure assistance
- International& Domestic flights(Above prices are without domestic flights to Luxor or aswan (Addtional).
· Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
· Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc...)
· Tour Package Price:
· Per Person In 5 Star Package 5 Star Deluxe Package
· Double Room $ 990 USD $ 1200 USD
· Single Room Supplement $ 450 USD $450 USD