3 nights nile cruise
5 Days / 4 Nights - Aswan + Luxor
Day 1 : Welcome to Cairo! Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, in our deluxe bus, to your Cairo hotel.
Day 2 : After breakfast you will check out and our representative will escort you to the airport for your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival you will be met and assisted by our representative who will transfer you to your cruise boat: your floating hotel for your next 4 days
After lunch you will be driven to see the High Dam, the worlds largest rock filled dam, and the Temple of Philae, moved to the island of Agilika after the waters of Lake Nasser flooded its original location. It is then back to Aswan to rejoin your cruise and as the Nile laps gently underneath you, dinner will be served.
Day 3 : A new day and your first breakfast on board as the boat sails majestically towards Kom Ombo, where you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicate to Horus andHaroeris. After the visit you will be taken back to the boat for your lunch while it sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt: the Temple of Horus. It is then back to the boat and you can watch as it departs Edfu and sails for Esna.
Once you reach Esna you will watch as it sails through the Esna locks. Once through the locks the boat continues on its course towards Luxor, which it will reach after you have had dinner
Day 4 : An early breakfast and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings; the magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon.
After lunch, which you will have on board, you will visit the magnificent Karnack and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is completed you return to the boat where your last dinner, upon this floating hotel, will be served.
Day 5 : You will have your final breakfast on the boat before you have to check out and then are transferred to Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo (about 45 minutes). Upon arrival at Cairo you will be met by our representative who will help you with your luggage before your final departure.
Tour Package Price:
Per Person In 5 Star Package 5 Star Deluxe Package
Double Room $ 450 USD $650 USD
Single Room Supplement $ 350 USD $ 350 USD
- 01 night's accommodation in Cairo on a bed and breakfast basis.
- 0 3 night's accommodation on board a Nile cruiser on a full board basis (all meals included)
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Private and personalized sightseeing shore excursions for 3 nights on the cruise
- Private English speaking guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 04 breakfasts + 03 lunches + 03 dinners
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
What's Not Included
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc...)
- Above prices are without domestic flights to Luxor or aswan (Addtional)
- This is a private tour with private guide and private transportation.