Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will meet you at
then you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo
Breakfast . Start your tour by visiting the Egyptian
Museum of antiquities. On display is rare collection of 5000 years of art
the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Including an
exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and
Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions & Sphinx
Overnight in Cairo.
EarlyBreakfast. Transfer to Alexandria by A/C car, arrival
Alexandria, transfer to your hotel, after check in, Start yourTrip
Visiting the Roman Theater (Atheater with marble seats up to 800
spectators, Galleries, Section of mosaic flooring & a pleasure garden
surrounded by Roman Villas& baths). Qaitbay citadel & the location of
the light house. Abu El Abbas Mosque, saint Catherine church. Then visit,
montazah Garden Alexandria Library& old market of Alexandria. Overnight
Day 4: Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by A/C car back to Cairo. Arrival Cairo,
meet and assist by our representatives. day tour to visit the oldest capital in ancient Egypt, next tour to "Zosar Pyramid" Lunch at local restaurant .Free Time .Overnight.
Day 5:Cairo- Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport for final departure.
optional tours (Not included):
*** Nile Dinner Cruise
*** Sound & Light Show in Cairo
*** Citadel & Old Cairo
*** Phrahonic village
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Alexandria on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 days tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx.
- 1 day tour Alexandria
- Egyptologist guide.
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C Car
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
- All your visits include entrance fees
- Our prices include all taxes and services
- Visa Entry for Egypt.
- International Flights
- Personal items.
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Any Optional tours.
Christmas & Easter
0 – 01.99 Free of charge